Do you want to schedule a live video on Facebook, but don’t how to go and schedule one? Don’t get stressed out, as you are landing to the correct post, we will walk you through the entire process as to how to schedule a live stream on Facebook.
You will definitely love it as to how easy it is and how conveniently you can schedule a live stream on Facebook. Facebook live streaming is popping up everywhere now.
Facebook Live scheduling tool allows creators to promote their brand and reach a broader audience. Also, it lets your potential audience connect with you personally and share their feedback live with you. You being a creator can also resolve their query by replying to their questions spot on.
Live streaming can be a great opportunity to increase viewership for your brand and product. Let’s dive into it and schedule a live stream on Facebook.
How to schedule a Live Stream on Facebook
First of all, log in to your Facebook account and follow the below steps to schedule a live stream on Facebook.
Step 1: At the top of your Newsfeed, click on “What’s on your mind?”.
Step 2: Click on three dots (…), as shown in the below image.
Step 3: Select “Live Video”.
Step 4: Now, head to the navigation bar and select “Schedule live video event”.
Step 5: Enter details of your live stream
- Choose where do you want to stream whether to your Timeline, a page that you manage, or in a group.
- Name of an event (maximum 100 characters allowed)
- Date and time of an event
- Write a descriptive caption to let your followers know what you will be going to cover in your live stream.
- Select the privacy level of your event, whether it is Public or Private
- Select Category of an event
After entering all the above information, click on “Next”.
Step 6: An additional detail, you need to upload a cover photo for your event, and click on “Create Event”.
That’s it! You have successfully scheduled a live stream on Facebook.
Further, as and when you schedule a live stream, you automatically create a couple of posts, as mentioned below:
- The first post is an announcement post, wherein details of your upcoming live stream are published to your profile, Page, or group as soon as you schedule your live video.
- The second post is for your live video post. At the scheduled date and time of your live streaming, a post containing your live video details will automatically be published to your profile, Page, or group.