If you just have received your American Express credit card? Then you need to confirm your card online.
In this article, we are covering each and every required information that you want to know is an American Express Cardholder. So, you don’t need to go anywhere because you’re already landing on the right article that will answer all your questions.
Today, we’ll walk you through the entire steps and how to confirm your americanexpress.com/confirmcard credit online or through telephone. So, go through this article till the end and follow our step-by-step guide on this topic.
Though, before proceeding any further, let’s have something about American Express itself.
What is AmericanExpress?
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation whose headquarters is in New York City. This company is also known as AMEX. It was founded on March 18, 1850, by William Fargo, Henry Wells, John Warren Butterfield and headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in New York City.
The American Express company is quite popular for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
What is the need to confirm your AmericanExpress credit card?
You won’t be able to use the card before you get it registered or confirm your AMEX credit card.
The unregistered card does not have any particular billing address, and therefore it cannot be used for online transactions.
So, if you want to continue with online shopping with ease, then you must confirm and active your AMEX credit card at the earliest.
You can confirm your card by visiting the official site of AmericanExpress.
AmericanExpress Card Rules and Requirements
There are some basic rules and requirements that you must have aware of before proceeding with the AmericanExpress Confirm card online or via Telephone.
AmericanExpress Card Rules
- You must be a legal resident of the USA.
- You must have the American Express card app.
- You must attain an age of 18 years or more since it is the minimum age for owning an AMEX card.
- You must be clean from failure in the last 7 years.
- Your American Express credit score should be very high or clean.
AmericanExpress Card Requirements
- A Computer or Laptop, Smartphone, or Tablet with good internet access.
- Your First and Last name, active phone number, and your Mother’s Middle Name
- Home address with Zip Code
- Your Date of Birth
- Security Code of your Card (4 Digits)
- If you already registered, then use your Username and Password
- If you are applying for the first time then enter your active email address
- Your AmericanExpress Credit Card number (15 Digits)
How to confirm the AmericanExpress Credit Card Online?
- Log in to the official site of AMEX to confirm credit card online
- Enter your AmericanExpress Credit Card number (15 Digits) and 4 Digits into the provided empty field.
- Then click on the “Confirm”
- Now, you’ll be asked to log into your AmericanExpress account.
- If you already have an AmericanExpress account with americanexpress.com, then use your username and password. If don’t, then start the account creation process.
- After registering your American Express account, you will be directed back to the first page and asked for more information.
- That’s it, your AMEX card will be confirmed.
How to confirm the AmericanExpress Credit Card Over Telephone?
To confirm through telephone, you must have your registered mobile number.
Follow these below steps mentioned to Confirm AMEX Card
- Dial a Toll-free number 1-800-362-6033 using your registered mobile number.
- Select your preferred language.
- Select the Card Confirmation option.
- Please provide your personal and Card Details.
- Please follow the guidance given carefully and complete the process.
- That’s it, once you complete the process successfully, your AMEX card will confirm.
Benefits of AmericanExpress Credit Card
These are the best benefits for the American Express Cards:
- You can easily view the points of your account at any time.
- Your credit score is always available to check at any time.
- You can easily download the AMEX app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store and manage your credit card accordingly.
- You can easily use your reward points directly on any card purchase.
- Earn points while booking hotels and air tickets using an AMEX credit card.
- AMEX credit card will allow you to use your card 24×7 at the number of stores.
- In an emergency, you can pay several bills on credit.
American Express Confirm Card Phone Number
Credit cards: 1-800-528-4800 (24 x 7)
Apply over the phone: 1-800-243-3888 (6 am to 2 am ET, 7 days)
Pay a bill: 1-800-472-9297 (24 hours a day 7 days a week)
Cash advance: 1-800-227-4669 (24 x 7)
AMEX Gift Card: 1-877-297-4438 (8 am to midnight ET, 7 days)
AMEX Prepaid: 1-866-207-7970 (24 x 7)
Mailing Address for American Express
American Express Customer Relations:
02-040404315 S 2700
Salt Lake City
How do I confirm my American Express card by phone?
Simply dial 1-800-362-6033 to reach us. Tell them you’d like to check the status of your American Express card.
How do I confirm my new American Express card?
You can check whether or not you’ve received your card by going online. Instructions can also be found on the sticker on the front of your new Card. You’ll be asked for your card number as well as the 4-digit security code on the front of your Card.
How do I activate my American Express card online?
- Visit americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- Fill in your credit card number as well as the four-digit ID number on the back of your card.
- To prove your identity, fill out any personal information that is needed.
What do I call American Express?
- 1-888-397-1980 for customer service. 7 days a week, from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST.
- Customer Service for Express Credit Cards: 1-800-201-4955 (TDD/TTY: 1.800.695.1788) Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET. A computerized system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Call 1-800-934-4437 for public relations.
Why have I not received my American Express card?
You can obtain a new card using your online account or call at 1-800-297-8500 if you haven’t received your Card.
Who owns American Express?
Berkshire Hathaway Inc., headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, is an American global conglomerate holding company.
So, that is all. We hope you find this article useful, though in case you are facing any issue concerning the AmericanExpress confirm card Login. Then, please feel free to leave a comment below.
We will try to sort it out by replying to it as soon we can! Thanks for your reading!