10 Best Affiliate Program for Travel Bloggers
If you are a travel blogger or run a travel blog or website, then this article is for you. We are trying to introduce some of the best affiliate program for travel bloggers, since it is quite tough to manage blog while traveling and even tougher to monetize your travel blog.
Though, at the same time, there are many travel bloggers who often get sponsorship for traveling (like free trips to various destination, accommodation etc. with all expenses covered), but at the beginning of your travel blogging career, it will not happen and you must try to find out something extra sources.
Definitely, Travel blogging is quite a popular and profitable niche that can produce huge amounts of revenue using various monetization methods.
Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best ways to make money online. One can generate a great income by recommending your favourite products to your audience without feeling shady. It is something that gives you an opportunity to earn out from traditional sales methods.
So, lets begin with our article, and find out the various affiliate program which you can join being a Travel Blogger.
Tripadvisor Affiliate Program
Tripadvisor is the world’s largest travel site, and its affiliate program allows affiliates to leverage the Tripadvisor brand to enhance their content. You can be able to earn a steady revenue stream on hotel traffic, and provide users access to rich content spanning 795 million reviews and 1.4 million places to stay.
- Minimum 50% commission – You can earn at least 50% of the commission, as and when users come to Tripadvisor via your trackable affiliate link, and then click out to our partners.
- No Hotel Booking required – If your users still in the research and planning stages, there’s no need to push for a sale. You still get paid when users click out to our hotel booking partners, regardless of whether or not they book any hotels.
- No minimum traffic required – There is no minimum traffic required. Affiliates are welcome to apply for the Program even if they just getting started. Tripadvisor focus on the overall look and feel of the site while review application, and decide whether it’s the right fit for our program. Though, Tripadvisor reserves the right to reject sites that we feel do not align with our brand.
- Multi Touch Attribution Model – Tripadvisor offers a 14-day referral window, which mean if users return to Tripadvisor within 14 days and click out to any of their partners, affiliates get commissions; even if the user come back with a different device or other channels.
OYO Affiliate Program
OYO Affiliate Program is open for influencers who have active followers on one or more social media platforms. Content creators from travel specific partners as well as affiliates from non-travel industry can also join the program.
OYO have over 600+ affiliate partners including networks, publishers, and individuals with audiences on their blogs, online community groups, websites, etc. A total of 1000+ active affiliate & influencer partners are bringing us a collective reach of 80 million+ from a variety of channels.
- Monthly Payouts.
- Commission percentage (depends upon the number of successful bookings)
- Affiliates can promote our offers by using web banner, app banner, emailers, SMS, search campaigns, store-page listings, push notifications, browser inventories, browser speed inventory, along with native promotions on their Instagram page or YouTube videos to generate bookings for OYO.
How to join the OYO Affiliate Program?
Yatra.com Affiliate Program
The program is absolutely free to join, publishers who want to leverage their web properties can join Yatra Affiliate Program.
Yatra.com is a popular Indian travel booking site, users book flights, hotels, holidays, homestays, activities, buses, trains, and more. Yatra affiliate program pays around 150 to 225 INR and 200 to 1000+ INR per referral to its flights and hotel offers and promotions.
- Highly competitive commissions that are paid upon booking
- 30 days cookie duration
- Online reporting and tracking
- Easy implementation that allows you to start earning commissions within a few minutes of acceptance.
- Equal payouts for our networks.
Agoda Affiliate Program
Agoda Affiliate Programs’ commission rates get even better with more bookings. The more completed bookings you have each month, the higher the percentage of commissions against those bookings you will get paid for that month. The commissions rates table as below:
- The program is quite easy for non-techy personal as well.
- Their promotional tools are easy to setup, their website and mobile app comes in 38 different languages, so you can communicate with your audience in their regional languages.
Expedia Affiliate Program
Transportation powerhouse Expedia has a popular affiliate program that’s perfect for travel bloggers. Affiliate can make money every time their site or app drives someone to Expedia to make a booking with them.
Expedia will help to optimize their content and conversions with travel insights, customizable tools and 24×7 support. They offer a 6% commission every sale and have various tools in order to promote their flights and packages on your blog.
Travelguru Affiliate Program
Travelguru is one of the leading travel companies in India that has over 11,000 + hotels in India covering 450 cities and 3,50,000 hotels worldwide. You will get commission for every hotel booking that you referred. Join the program to enhance your earning potential.
- Track of your commission and your traffic online.
- 24/7 information availability.
- Timely commission payments on monthly basis.
- Increase your site rating with every click.
- Get the best rates from Travelguru program.
- Instant confirmation on all hotels that are booked through Travelguru network.
Goibibo Affiliate Program
Goibibo is one of the leading travels booking brand of India, it provides a wide range of hotels, flights, trains, bus and cars for travellers who love to travel. It is the most trusted site in terms of quickest search and booking, fastest payments, settlement and refund processes.
Cookie duration: 30 days
Red Bus Affiliate Program
redBus is a platform where you can book online bus tickets. redBus Partner groups having a large number of reliable bus companies around the country, who offering fast & reliable booking experience to the traveller.
redBus Partner has a dedicated wallet which can be topped up using multiple payment options. You can also get an access real time analytics, various reports and statement of expenses and much more.
Become a partner with redBus – it is one of the largest Bus Ticketing Platform of the world. Registration is absolutely free, just complete an application for contact the support team of redBus in order to get started.
- Live Bus Ticket Booking
- Book buses from multiple countries
- Transparent Ticket Pricing
- 24×7 assistance
- Multiple payment options
Hotels.com Affiliate Program
Hotels.com is another favourite travel referral program for bloggers with websites and social media accounts.
You can sign up for the Hotels affiliate program through Awin and CJ. You will need an account with one of these platform portals to take part.
Once you have an account your business will need to be approved by the affiliate management team. But once approved you can begin adding affiliate links to hotels that you recommend in your content.
Hotels.com offers a flat commission from 4% to 8% on consumed stays. With almost 5000 hotels worldwide, there’s plenty of places to offer your readers.
Skyscanner Affiliate Program
Skyscanner is the best website for booking discounted flights and a leading global travel site providing instant online comparisons for flights. With their flights affiliate program, publishers receive a 20% revenue share.
This normally means a pay-out to you for flights per redirect or click out from Skyscanner to a partner’s site.